Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 February 2011

FDBPM (Faith Driven BPM)

Faith Driven BPM...yet another very entertaining and satirical post from Adam Deane.  His theory on FDBPM is simply brilliant.  It has all the ingredients a of solid theory; it explains the past and present as well as providing all the possible excuses you could possibly want should the BPM initiative fail.  Briefly put Adam's FDBPM  post is based on three highly perceptive observations of human behaviour:
1. I believe it will work.
2. I hope it will work
3. If it didn’t work – it wasn’t me, it was just fate.

I am not sure my colleagues in our BPM/I professional services team here at Professional Advantage would embrace this approach... but having said that, I highly recommend you read this for yourself;  FDBPM – new Standard Business Process Management Methodology

No comments:

Post a Comment