Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 January 2011

STAY CONNECTED to your Business Systems

Let's face it...for the most part beyond phone calls, handhelds and mobiles are at best only used for e-mail and calendar management. To free up executives, managers and other key employees from their desks, organisations need to deploy mobile applications so that business decisions do not stop when individuals are away from their desks.


Join me for a 45 minute webinar on significant improvements that are available for your Blackberry, iPhone and iPad users. This webinar series will show you how to connect your mobile users to your business systems, and provide for real-time monitoring of their team's performance.  Wherever they are, and whatever mobile device they use, your people can therefore keep the business moving.

My HR Manager says: "I need to approve the termination pays by 2pm today, but I am out of the office at a conference and only have my iPhone with me."

My CFO says: "I have email on my Blackberry so why can't get I get access to my finance system to approve the supplier payments and new customer approvals?"


My new Sales Director has just bought an iPad. He wants to monitor the sales performance of his reps whilst on the road and get notified when orders with special discounts need approval before month end.

XMPro is a robust business process management platform, which will allow your mobile employees to handle and manage tasks, view and monitor business processes, access live reports, handle documents, and ultimately...

...allow these individuals to be highly productive without being tied to their offices or desks!

What you will learn:

1. How to implement consistent, reliable business management processes for your entire workforce.

2. How to configure the business process once and then deliver and support them to a variety of mobile devices including Blackberrys, iPhones and iPads.

3. How to deliver the same content to your office users of Outlook and SharePoint.

Who should attend?
CIO, CFO, COO
IT Managers
Business Process Improvement Managers
General Managers
Operations Managers

2011 Event Details
Tuesday 25th January: Click here to register
Thursday 24th February: Click here to register
Tuesday 22nd March: Click here to register
Thursday 28th April: Click here to register
Tuesday 31st May: Click here to register

No comments:

Post a Comment